Hospitals and Doctors use MD Email for HIPAA email compliance
Monday, 24 January 2011 00:00
Hospitals and Doctors looking to comply with HIPAA rules are using MD email.net to store and transfer protected health information (PHI). HIPAA policy provides the guidelines for access, storage, and transmission of PHI.
MD email.net (Medical Email) has the most innovative, highest quality, secure medical industry HIPAA email service in the world. We partnered with CryptoHeaven to offer the most secure and easy to use encrypted email service at low cost. Use our service platform for remote secure HIPAA email communications with other doctors as well as with other medical industry specialists and companies.
- Over 395,000 email addresses for doctors in over 65 medical specialties.
- Over 250,000 medical industry business to business email addresses for decision makers and thought leaders in over 80 medical industry market segments.
.net provides medical industry secure HIPAA email for doctors and companies.
Let MD email.net take care of administering and securing your email !
- Contact medical companies for business to business relationships.
- Send email to other doctors through name to email match.
- Easily communicate with transcription services to send off jobs and receive transcribed documents.
- Send press releases and network with other doctors and the medical industry.
- Send email to doctors you haven't previously contacted.
- Increase effectiveness of your office.
- Tap the medical expertise of doctors with unified communications platform.
- Increase your advertising and marketing ROI.
- Contact hospitals, medical services, and professionals.
- Most reliable doctor to doctor email platform.
- Contact medical administrators.
- Increase medical industry targeted traffic to your web site.
- Boost your bottom line.
Last Updated on Friday, 06 April 2012 23:42